Monday, June 9, 2008

June 2008 - Weekend 5 - So damn HOT!!

This week went very well considering all the impediments I had to deal with. First and foremost, the HEAT!!, with the index well over a 100 degrees, I think I went through 3 t-shirt and probably lost about 5 lbs... which isn't such a bad thing, I guess. I also spent most of my weekend taking care of the boy since Lara is neck deep in her preparations for finals and comps, not to mention about 20 pages of writing that she needed to complete over two days. That said, I was still pleased with the shed's progress. So what got completed... I completed the roof, had to cap off the hips and vents. Completed all exterior walls and finally installed the window. I roughed out the door and is now ready to be installed. Next weekend should wrap up all the building tasks and begin painting. I need to gang the door and complete all trim work on/around the door and window. I was finally able to put some of my lawn equipment in... YEAH!! Enjoy the pics and as always, I love comments.



No comments: