Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 2008 - Weekend 4 - Sunday Only!





So I was able to put about 4 hours on Sunday and I'm glad I did. No work was completed last weekend as we were living it up at the shore for the extended Memorial Day holiday. So Sunday, I was able to complete the roof, which included adding all the facia around the edge of the roof, the drip edge and shingles.. Man, what a tight squeeze. I was fighting with the tree all afternoon. It's a wonder I haven't cut the damn thing down yet. I was also able to put 1 more exterior panel (front left) which only leaves two more. Yeah! This weekend, my goal is to complete the exterior wall, put in the window and construct a door. Once that is completed, the only things left are trim work, the soffet, with vents, trim around the door and window and paint. End of June was my goal, and I should be able get that done. My lawn equipment will be dry soon :) Leave some comments, yo!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

güzel ev kim yaptı bunu
kurye